Thursday, July 11, 2013

Women's Music is a Gift to the World - by Patty Mooney

I have been a devotee of independent women's music for many years, and at times I have taken my video camera along to special concerts to record these performances for posterity. These are not "professional video productions." That would entail - at the very least - a professional video crew comprised of a Director of Photography with a broadcast camera and an audio technician with a sound mixer. No, these are casual and off-the-cuff recordings that I like to call "Pocket Productions." Many times, if I was not there to record the moment, the performance would have been but a wisp of wind on the wing of a butterfly. I have posted several of these videos up at youtube, and I figured I would turn all my blogger friends on to a few of them today. I hope you enjoy them!





No comments: