This is a lovely award given to me by Toni at Seaweed and Gardenias. She gets me! Quote:
1. Patty Mooney, at A Diary Left Open, because she does what Beth does so well -- words and pictures that both (separately and together) tend to leave me gasping with delight and introspection. I love Patty's poetry, mainly, and her cheeky humor!
Jenn of Barefoot in the Sand created the award. Jenn says "You can never extinguish the Light that Shines brightly within all of us. If there is Hope, there is Light, if there is a Dream, that same Light will lead the way, and this Award I created this evening reflects that Creative Spark, that Light we all hold within us, but there are certain people who come to mind that Shine So Brightly that you can't help notice the Warmth that illuminates in all they do, and in what they represent and just who they are."
This is a thought I agree on, and it brings to mind something that Sherill the Egg Man was fond of saying (he used to sell eggs, bee pollen and honey at the local farmers market, and passed away a few years ago): "We are all one; the only thing separating us is our skin."
The Light is Love and Love is All there Is.
I wish to now bestow this award upon the following blogsters:
1. Kris at Resweater - So creative and colorful, sharing whimsical designs and fabulous ideas about creating with recycled wool.
2. Bush Babe at Bush Babe - Animals and flowers and family and fun, down to the grittiest and most awesome of moments, with a side of Aussie humor.
3. Comedy Goddess at Comedy Goddess - From subtle (although rarely) to side-splitting, her humor is like a forbidden mug of spiked cocoa topped with a huge dollop of whipped cream
4. Irish Gumbo at Irish Gumbo - Another dose of laughter, and this time the forbidden beverage is Guinness, pulled just right.
5. Kate at Hella Gloire - As Kate herself will tell you, "Exploring Cultural Evolution and Tobacco Control. Driven by the thrill of hope." Cool.